Math teacher since 2012

Seller Challenge Wk 2: Dare to Dream



Week 2: Dare to Dream

This week, we were challenged to write about our goals and dreams for TpT.  When you first start selling on TeachersPayTeachers, you have to pay a $60 yearly fee to become a premium seller.  At the beginning, I didn't even think I would make back that money in a year.  To my surprise, I made over $60 my first month selling!  At that point, I knew I wanted to get serious about creating products to share with other teachers on TpT.  So here are my top three goals for the next few years:


Since I started selling in October 2013, we have used almost all of the TpT earnings to pay off student loans.  We are starting to make a dent in our loans, but for the next few years we will continue to pay off student loans as much as possible.  For our future plans, once we pay off a majority of our student loans, we can't wait to start a family.  Lastly, Destry (my husband) and I would always talk about how much we would LOVE to be able to go to Europe, although I'm sure it will be a little while before we reach that goal.  However, we never thought that would be possible before TpT! We thought we would be drowning in student debt for a long time, but after TpT we can now see a light at the end of the tunnel.  We are so thankful God provided this opportunity! 


2 comments:

  1. this has motivated me to become a TPT premium seller! I wasn't sure if it would lead to high earnings but it seems worth it! thanks! ScienceBeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! I always tell people it's worth it to become a premium seller! If anything, it will give you a little extra motivation too :) Keep in mind that June and July are usually the worst months, but August will be much better. I'm sure you will be happy with your choice. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete